Sunday 22 February 2015

Small Beauty Haul

I've been really enjoying trying out and discovering new beauty products since I made the move to going cruelty free.

I think I have previously mentioned that of course, LUSH has been a new staple of mine. They are so accessible since they are a common high street shop and they are for me a really inspiring trustworthy brand. You know exactly what your getting, what the ingredients are and that they 100% ARE NOT tested on animals. You may have seen me using some of their makeup products in this video that I did recently and since then I am still in love with the products.

I have also been trying out some hair care products.

LUSH Cosmetics, Curly Wurly Shampoo, Copperhead Shampoo Bar, American Cream Conditioner, R&B Hair Moisturiser. 

I went for a range of things, including a shampoo, conditioner, shampoo bar and a moisturiser. I have been loving all of these products. All of them smell amazing and the scent just lasts all day long.

My favourites out of this selection so far have been, Curly Wurly shampoo. I have never used a shampoo that is so moisturising, it cleans but doesn't strip my hair at all due to the beautiful mix of oils they use in this one.

My second favourite is actually the shampoo bar that I got because of the smell of it. Its called Copperhead and its main ingredients are red henna and coffee which is what gives it the amazing smell. Compared to Curly Wurly it was more drying but thats easily remedied by using the R&B Moisturiser as a leave in.

Tatre Lip Surgence in Pristine, Illusion, Everlasting. Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse.
The last set of things I want to share with you, were given to me as a birthday gift. I had known about Tarte Cosmetics for a while and had wanted to try some of the line for the longest time, what I didn't realise is that they are a cruelty free brand who strive to use natural ingredients in the products! Happy days.

What I have really been liking about the small lip crayons is the fact they are so easy to throw in your bag to take with you, so simple to apply and are super moisturising. Not to mention the lovely colours they come in. The eyebrow mousse is also a brilliant, brilliant product. It took some time to get used to the application because it is a lot harder a consistency than the sleek brow kit product is, which I have been using for the longest time now, however I love the colour, it's easier to get a more natural filled in brow and it does not move! I think on the packaging it claims to be waterproof.

So many lovely new products to add to my cruelty free beauty kit and honestly there is not a single product from this mini haul that I am not obsessed with!

Keep your eyes peeled every Sunday for a new post and don't forget to look in the side bar for links to follow us on all our social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment