Sunday 28 September 2014

Every Day Autumn Make-Up

Hi everyone!

Today I have a video for you! It's my everyday make-up look for autumn. 
The products I have used in this video are:

Foundation- The Body Shop, All in One Face Base £14

Bronzer and Highlight- Sleek Make-Up, Contour Kit £6.49

Brows- Sleek Make-Up, Brow Kit £8.49

Eye Shadow- 17, I don't have the name of the shade that I used I think it may be discontinued but it's a slightly shimmery taupe shade.

Lips- The Body Shop, Colour Crush in Raspberry in Love £10

Mascara- Rimmel London, Scandaleyes £6.99

Hope you all enjoy this make-up tutorial. If you have any questions please leave them in the comments below and I'll try my best to answer them for you.

Make sure to thumbs up, like, subscribe and share if you liked todays tutorial.

Much love x


No comments:

Post a Comment