Thursday 18 September 2014

'Getting to Know Us' TAG



Hi lovelies,

Today we have decided to do the ' Getting to Know Us' TAG as our first ever blog post! We thought it would be a nice way of introducing ourselves to everyone and letting you know a little bit more about us and our personalities.

We grabbed the TAG questions from +Ysis Lorenna and would like to TAG +Cass Wong

So without further ado...

1. Are you named after anyone?

Paris: Not that I know of, I recall my mum telling me that she named me Paris because she had always wanted to go and see the city but that was so long ago I don't know if I have remembered that right or not.
Abigail: Not named after really, but my mom had a friend whose daughter was named Abigail and she really loved it and named me the same.

2. When was the last time you cried?

Paris: Last night, whilst watching the last episode of Houdini, right at the end... I won't say to much because I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it yet, but if you're as soft as I am have a couple of tissues at the ready.
Abigail: Sunday, when my parents dropped me off at uni. You would have thought after three years I'd be used to it.

3. Do you have kids?

Paris: No.
Abigail: Nope.

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?

Paris: Probably not, I am notoriously bad for keeping in touch with people so as much as I would probably like to be my friend I doubt it would last very long because I'm just so rubbish at keeping in touch!
Abigail: I would hope so but I don't know, I'm also awful at keeping in touch with people and I tend to get wrapped up in what I'm doing a lot of the time.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?

Paris: Erm... No not really.
Abigail: Yes, all the time.

6. Will you ever bungee jump?

Paris: I like to think I would do it, but as much as I hate to admit it I actually get a little bit of vertigo when I'm up high so it would be a big deal if I could actually go through with it.
Abigail: I would really like to one day, but the reality of it scares me.

7.Whats your favourite cereal?

Paris: Almond Oats and More... NOM NOM NOM 
Abigail: Gingerbread granola. Yummy!

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?

Paris: Confidence, it's the first thing I notice every single time.
Abigail: How they treat the people around them.

9. What is your eye colour?

Paris: Dark brown.
Abigail: Blue-green.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?

Paris: Scary movie, but no one likes to watch them with me so I always have to get my fill on a day when Jacob (Boyfriend) is out for the day haha.
Abigail: Happy ending every time. I cannot watch scary movies they absolutely terrify me.

11. Favourite smells?

Paris: Cinnamon.
Abigail: Fresh cut grass, my moms cooking and anything to do with Christmas.

12. Summer or winter?

Paris: Winter, it has all the best things... Christmas... My Birthday. Plus I just prefer winter clothes, I feel like my style is better suited for winter.
Abigail: Winter. I love being able to cuddle up on the sofa with a hot chocolate.

13. computer or television?

Paris: Computer... you don't need to pay a TV license to watch Youtube!
Abigail: Computer although I do miss having a TV when I'm away at uni.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?

Paris: USA Visiting family many years ago.
Abigail: India, on holiday with my family when I was a kid.

15. Do you have any special talents?

Paris: Hmm I wouldn't say I'm the most talented person at any of these things but I can draw and paint and sew, most things a bit arty I can turn my hand to and end up with something a bit above mediocre!
Abigail: Nothing really special but a strange talent I have is I can lick my elbow.

16. Where were you born?

Paris: South Carolina, USA
Abigail: Derbyshire, England.

17. What are your hobbies?

Paris: I love hiking and yoga.
Abigail: Pilates and reading.

18. Do you have any pets?

Paris: Yes, In my second year at University myself and Jacob decided that we were going to adopt a dog. So we did! He is called Red and is a 2 year old Staffy - Ridgeback mix... He is my fur-baby.
Abigail: I have a ginger cat back home called Jasper.

19. Favourite movie?

Paris: Changes all the time, most recently I really enjoyed Captain America: Winter Soldier.
Abigail: The Breakfast Club.

20. Do you have any siblings?

Paris: Yes. I have a older sister, two older brothers and a younger brother. They all live in the states so I don't get to see much of them.
Abigail: Yes, an older brother called Tom.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Paris: I don't think i'll ever know what I want to be when I grow  up.
Abigail: I have no idea yet, I finish university next year and want to go travelling for a while but I have no idea beyond that.

And thats the last question!

Really hope you enjoyed this little Q&A and watch this space for more blog posts coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment