Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday in Black and White


On Sundays I start my day early! Not by choice mind, but because I have to work a few hours Sunday mornings. Now that the days are shorter, I do however get to enjoy some really pretty sunlight on my walk over to work. The roads are always so quiet this early in the morning and everything is always very peaceful.


I spend 3 hours at work on Sunday mornings, so it doesn't take up to much of my day and then when I get home it is time to get into full chill mode. I don't think anything compares to lazy Sunday afternoons at home, especially now the weather is turning, getting colder and the nights drawing in.

By the time I am home, Jacob is up and has walked our dog Red. When I get home my first mission of the day is to get breakfast on.


I like to sit down on the sofa, eat, catch up on Youtube and Blogs and often once we have finished eating myself and Jacob will settle down and watch a movie or two.


After a serious amount of chilling through the afternoon, it's time to take Red out for a walk before it gets dark.


We have a great big public field just a few minutes walk from our house, which is perfect for giving Red some off lead time.

To settle in for the evening there is nothing I enjoy more than to soak the day away in a nice hot bubbly bath. I like to light an incense and grab a hot mug of herbal tea.



On with some comfy and cosy pyjamas, then to do a little bit of housework. A load or two of washing, putting clothes away and doing the mound of dish washing that has inevitably collected over the weekend.


Into the evening me and Jacob love to cook together. I often find it really relaxing and if we haven't been with each oner that day, it is a really nice time to catch up and have a chat about what we've been up to and our plans for the week ahead.

Then its back to the sofa for the evening to catch up on our shows and relax ready to get cozied up n bed later on.

What would your perfect Sunday look like and who would you choose to share it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment