Sunday 23 November 2014

Winter Handbag Essentials!

Autumn/Winter is my absolute favourite time of year all the crisp mornings, twinkly lights and most importantly Christmas! So having finally caved and purchased my first Christmas present yesterday I thought it was time to do my winter handbag essentials.


I don't know about anyone else but in the winter I always get really dry, chapped hands. So, I always carry a pair of gloves in the bottom of my bag, the ones in the picture above are a purple leather pair I got for Christmas a few years ago. They are from Suzy Smith but I'm not sure how expensive they are.


I try to always carry a hand cream in my bag be it winter or summer, but this one from Hand Therapy is great for the winter as it is aimed towards dry and chapped hands. You only need a small amount to make your hands feel super soft but really any hand cream at this time of year is a handbag essential. 


This one is less of a winter essential and more of an Abigail-loves-winged-liner essential. My go-to winter look is a winged liner and strong lip combo, and when the sharp winds are constantly making my eyes water here on the South coast I feel it essential to have my liquid liner close at hand. This is my all time favourite liquid liner, it works like a pen and I just find it so easy to use!


Again, an indulgence rather than an essential. But this is my go to lipstick for winter and carry it with me almost everywhere, it actually took me a while to find it for this post because it was in the bottom of my handbag! I always have a lip brush close at hand too to make sure my lipstick stays perfect all day.
This is also the lipstick from my review a few weeks back.


This is my ultimate essential for winter, no one likes dry lips and especially when trying to put on lipstick, dry lips are a nightmare! I've been using this chap stick for a while now and it really is a great product. It is not sticky at all and is great as a base for lipstick without making the colour slide off.

So there are my winter handbag essentials. What are yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment