Sunday 26 October 2014

Review - Rimmel - Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick

Autumn is my favourite time of year, and as the season changes I like to update my makeup look a little bit. I love Rimmel makeup and this lipstick is no exception, I wanted a darker berry shade to suite the darker nights that are coming and this colour is perfect.

This lipstick is a lovely purple-red colour and could be worn during the day or at night, during the day it looks lovely with a simple winged liner and at night looks perfect with a bold smoky eye for a more intense look.



I love the simple design of the packaging for this product, it looks classy and I know for most of the way the product looks from the outside can be a major draw when looking at new makeup.


I chose shade 30 as I didn't want to go too dark but still be able to see difference between the more summery shades that I wear normally. This shade is amazing versatile and I t have worn it both in the day and at night. 




This lipstick is really lovely to wear and lasts a long time, I wore this on a night out and didn't have to reapply it at all. I hate lipsticks that feel a little bit sticky the whole time you have them on but this was the exact opposite, it goes on really smoothly and you can barely feel it's there once you have it on. 

I can't rave enough about this product and will definitely be buying more shades from this range in the future and at a price of £5.49, can you blame me? It is an amzing product and I can't wait to wear it all through autumn.

Do any of you have a favourite autumnal shade?

No comments:

Post a Comment