Wednesday 29 October 2014

Sugar Skull Halloween Tutorial

Hello lovelies !

Today I have another video tutorial for you, this time it is something a little different because it's a Halloween look.

I have always loved sugar skulls so much so that I actually have one tattooed on my back, so I thought that there would be no better Halloween tutorial for me to do than a sugar skull.

You can pretty much do what ever you like when designing what you want your makeup to look like. For mine I just looked at a bunch of images and took little bits of what I liked from each and put them together in my look.

I used a face chart to plan my look before I filmed it for you.

Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Face Chart.
You can find free blank face charts just like this one by doing an easy google search. Then you can either print off or use software like Photoshop to fill it in.

Here is a list of the products I ended up using in the video:

Snazaroo face paint in the colours Black, Bright Red and White for £3.99 each.

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation £7.99

Sleek Makeup Contour Kit £6.49

Body Shop All In One Face Base £14

Matte Black Eyeshadow from a 17 palette that has been discontinued ( any black shadow will work for this however.)

Barry M Single Pressed Eyeshadow in E12 Bronze £2.99

Body Shop Liquid Liner in Black  £9

W7 Big Lash Mascara in Black £2.29

It was just one of those filming sessions where so much went wrong and kept going wrong, so unfortunately the quality of this video is not as high as my last one. I promise I am going to work on that. I really wanted to get this up before Halloween which is why I have decided to go ahead and post the video anyway as there was just no other time I could have re-shot.



Really hope you enjoyed this look for Halloween.

As always if you have any questions about this look then feel free to leave a comment via Youtube, Blogger or our Facebook page ( links all in the bar to the right) and we will do our best to answer them for you.

What will you be this Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. Going to be trying this to scare away trick or treaters! Brilliant x

    ReplyDelete