Sunday 11 January 2015

Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Tutorial

So I am back today with a really quick tutorial on the Sleek Makeup Brow Kit and how I use it to do my brows.

I am obsessed with the brow kit and have been using it for a long while now. With this product you can get anything from just a nice touch of colour to help to define your brow, to a really perfected drawn in brow.

For my personal taste, I like a defined brow but I do like to accentuate the hair that I do have there, so I feel it lies somewhere between the two.

For this tutorial I have used the brow kit in the shade dark and then to finish my brows at the end I use my Eyes Right mascara from LUSH as a substitute for a brow gel that you would run through your brows, a bit like the Gimme Brow by Benefit. Using the mascara is great because it is one less product I have to keep in my makeup bag as it doubles up for two. I have very dark hair naturally so I feel I can get away with a black mascara. The downside to doing this though is that mascara comes in a lot less shades then the products designed to do this with. So if you have anything from a medium brown to very fair eyebrows this probably wouldn't work for you.

As always I really hope that you enjoyed this little tutorial and that it maybe helped a little bit. If you have any questions please feel free to leave us a comment.

Also we are now on Bloglovin' so you can click the button in the side bar to easily follow us along with all your other blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment