Wednesday 28 January 2015

Snowy Days in Derbyshire

Hi lovelies!

Just a quick mid-week photo post ahead of a rather big and exciting post this Sunday.

I travelled home to Derbyshire to see family last week and woke up on Wednesday morning to this view:


Living on the Southern coast for the last few years means that every time it snows I try to make the most of it, so me and my mom had a ride out into the country to Chatsworth House. Although there wasn't actually much snow on the grounds around the house, the views were still pretty spectacular.


I love driving out into the country when I'm at home, and as much as I love living by the sea, the rolling hills of the Peak District always make me feel at home. We stopped off at the farm shop in Chatsworth to have a look at the views and came across a group of sheep and these spectacular view at the back of the café.



Even driving down all the little country lanes was pretty as all the trees looked so wintery and lovely. Although not being able to see very far ahead because of the fog was a little scary!


And, of course I had to get a selfie in the (sort of) snow!


What are your favourite things to do when it snows?

No comments:

Post a Comment