Monday 19 January 2015

Space Leggings OOTD

I don't think I have ever done a style related post on the blog, as lets face it, I spend most of my time in my comfy snuggle clothes or if I am getting dressed, I usually just throw on whatever is closest to me so I can get the pup out and walked.


I love easy comfy clothing! And this is an outfit that I have been going back to so much recently I had to share it with you. For me it's practical because you can layer lots under the jumper to keep you nice and warm on these cold winter days and because I feel that the space leggings amp it up enough for me to look like I have made the effort when really I am just going to be spending all my day running errands.

I kept my top and trainers more neutral so that the outfit isn't to out there for day to day wear.




I am wearing:
Sweatshirt- Zara
Trainers- New Balance 410


For a fun little touch I used similar colours in my eye makeup to the leggings. I have used my new LUSH liquid liner in motivation layered over the cream eyeshadow in intuitive.

Don't forget you can now follow us on Bloglovin', just find the button in the sidebar to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment