Thursday 18 December 2014

Christmas Tradition

In my house we have a few Christmas traditions that are a little bit unusual, but I just think it makes Christmas that much more special. Every year on Christmas Eve each member of the family receives a book and a tree ornament, when my brother and I were younger our parents would take us out for the evening to a local village and when we came back these presents from 'Father Christmas' would be there waiting for us.


So each year we add our new ornament to the tree on Christmas Eve, I think the books started out as a way to get us to actually go to bed so that our parents could actually put the presents under the tree. Now that my brother has moved out he has taken his decorations with him to start his own tree and I'll do the same when I move out. Every decoration has a memory attached and I actually cannot wait to get mine this year! 

My first tree decoration.
The whole house is looking festive now as me and Mom went slightly Christmas mad while decorating so there is something festive in every room.



Jasper enjoying the decorating!
Lots of love and Merry Christmas! -A

No comments:

Post a Comment